Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cool Ideas [interior Design]

I came across some ideas that are very lovable and want to pass along.

LOOK at this cool calendar! "The ink is absorbed slowly, and the numbers in the calendar are 'printed' daily. One a day, they are filled with ink until the end of the month. A calendar self-updated, which enhances the perception of time passing and not only signaling it" is the description by Oscar Diaz. So. COOL. I need one for my kitchen.



 This is the Console Bookcase by Latvian designer Stanislav Katz. Love the color, function, and idea but not really feelin' the skeleton looking thing laying there. One bookcase bench - hold the creepy guy please.



OK who has a great ceiling like this? This is a fun/unexpected storage idea for all of you who are fortunate enough to have a ceiling like this in the first place.



An inverted bookcase by Jaren Goh Design for Munkii. Now why didn't I think of this? It's a great modern twist on a traditional shape. LOVE the concept but I'm thinking the inside goes teal...not that I'm obsessed with that color or anything.



VERY DIY-ABLE PEOPLE! Lamp + paint pen = makeover city. Easy math. If you try this please share a photo of the finished product with us!



The Restoration Hardware TV easel make me smile.  The flat screen would represent my husband and I would be the easel. He likes gadgets and I'm more of the creative one (yes I paint).



Pin It

No comments: