Monday, October 10, 2011

Dining Room Update [interior Design]

Can you tell the difference between these two photos?

Photo 1


Photo 2


If you said that the photographer was more amazing on photo 1 you would be correct. If you said the chairs you would also be correct! I couldn't pass these up. They were on sale at Ikea for $30 each. Yes! Originally about $69 but they are discontinuing them so I grabbed six. Now you ask - isn't that the patio table? Yes, yes it is. It's winter and it's back in the house all warm and cozy. It may or may not be permanent but to have more functional chairs (the arms on the patio set are bulky and hard to maneuver) that are more fitting to the room makes momma happy. I think I can find a table if need be and will continue to scour craigslist. Dream chairs? No. The top of my list would be these but the design out of reach price prevents me from purchasing them. The knock-offs are out of my range as well.

Top of my list chair with a no bueno price:


P.S. the non-centered chandelier is making my nuts. When I get a chandelier I really like instead of the DIY - formerly brass one that's in there now I plan to center it. Can't wait to patch drywall. Then prime. Then repaint a ceiling. Ugh. Lots of work in progress.

Pin It

No comments: