Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pom Poms [interior Design]

These are not your normal pom poms. These are works of art. MYK's Bommel furniture is handcrafted using individual pompoms that are bundled, rolled, and cut. There are up to 1,300 individual woolen pompoms in a piece. Sounds like a lot of work. I'll be honest I haven't done much digging for the price as I'm sure they are not budget friendly. Plus the shipping charge from Berlin would not be cheap (another irresponsible assumption). Just let your eyes enjoy the following: 





I love the random badger in the photo


Pin It

2 comments:

Dogs Dishes and Decor said...

That rug is amazing -- and it doesn't look too difficult to make!

Anonymous said...

Is it interior design? I didn't see anything like this before. But I have to say that this is beautiful. Muriva and Holden decor wallpaper