Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Light Bulb AND Speaker- in One [interior Design]

This concept is GENIUS! I somewhat feel this entire post should be in all caps it's that exciting. This "why didn't I think of that?!?" invention is called the AudioBulb. This device allows you to use up to eight light bulbs as speakers, connected wirelessly to your iPhone/iPod or any other auxiliary input. You can also dim the lights from your iPhone WITHOUT PUTTING HOLES IN YOUR WALLS. Alright I couldn't resist. My apologies - but isn't this great!!?!




                                                                     

Price tag? Yeah it's the Debbie Downer at this party because it hovers above $200. It has 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com and I'm sure if it catches on it can only get better. Now I need televisions, all video gaming systems, and any cable provider that hasn't done it yet to go wireless. Utopia.


Pin It

No comments: