Monday, December 3, 2012

Going off The Beaten Path...

I'm about to burst with excitement (the official baby "burst" date is April 21st by the way). I'm deviating from the fun photography and the interior design path that this blog is based on. It's still design related and I've tried to walk the line before here but now I'm going all out on a post about clothes.

ZARA is killing me. Again. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and am in the stage where it just looks like I'm drinking a lot of beer. I've popped but am in that in-between stage so I'm constantly looking for camouflage the little bump clothes. The kind of shirts and sweaters that fall straight down from the chest. These are not that easy to find if you want style as well. Well ZARA seems to have some good solutions: 






 
 
 
Then they go ahead and tease me with stuff for post baby. Motivation? I think so:
 

 

I would wear this but only if I was Gwen Stefani:

 
Phew! Got that out of my system. I now have to implement the 6 hour rule - when excited by multiple online items wait 6 hours to do the damage. This is to reduce impulse purchasing. Totally works ;)
 
 
Do you have any good maternity places to shop?
 
 
Pin It

No comments: