Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still on the list [interior Design]

I haven't crossed this off my list yet. This is fresh and contemporary - what I would like my house to be one day.



I have a lot of ideas for my bedroom and I'm not 100% positive this will fit in to the master plan. The master plan still has some holes in it plus some obstacles (i.e. my husband) but at least ideas have formed. My house decor has been put on hold since launching the PROPS side of LindO and frankly this is not at the top of the list but it crossed my path again so I thought I would share.

I'm also liking these...not crazy about the price but finding them interesting. There has GOT to be a DIY somewhere for this though - it's cardboard and plywood for Pete's sake!





One hanging on each side of the bed? Wait - not on the master plan. Focus.
Or Remix...
Pin It

No comments: