Thursday, November 29, 2012

Who has the Time?! [interiors]

Seriously? I'm writing this thinking of the 8 million things I have to do to prepare for the Holidays and am wondering what life would be like if I had the time to make all the fun ideas I come across.

I think these cute place cards would be fun for a Holiday dinner (read the how-to here). Maybe you can cut out a star or Christmas tree...but who has the time to pull out the exacto for a place card??! Food needs to be cooked!

 
These are pretty right? I would love to open my closet to all this color! All my boring black clothes would be a great backdrop.  But I have a zillion hangers, who doesn't? So who has this kind of time on their hands?!?! How-to here.

 
 
Annnnnnd then there's yarn. I can wind it around something but I cannot crochet or knit. Add the time to learn to crochet or knit and it really is at the bottom of my "projects to attempt" list.



 
 

 
Do you have this kind of time?
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments: