Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My House

So I bought this for $80



and this was purchased to go on top of the it



plus I bought this couch WITH a fold out bed for $150



I'm not playin.

If you follow me on instagram you would already know that I'm slow to post here - I MEAN you already know I have had these for a minute (head on over to Vintage Revivals to get some insight regarding the moment of impact - me freaking out right after buying the couch). 

So let's back up and recall where it all began. This is the front room in 2012 




If you follow my State of the State of Chaos updates you will recall that it then turned to this:


Awesome. Sauce.

Currently the green/blue wall is now white and I did this to the sides of the firelplace:


Have I seen the marble guy again you ask? Yes I actually did. He came back to remeasure and has since returned to his black hole. So it still looks like this. He is aware of my day job so his lack of concern confuses me.

The dresser has been put in the bay window. I plan to address the knobs and top drawers at a later date. It got a light sanding, stain touch ups, and I sprayed the pulls dark bronze but I need to live with it before deciding how it will finally look. Also, the pull out mattress in the couch bed never saw the inside of my house. It went straight to the curb and a new mattress from Ikea replaced it.

So this is the latest



Much better without the broken house in here.





Pin It

No comments: